New Listed RA by 20220207
New Listed RA 20220207
|RA16162||Far Scale Cargo Services (H.K.) Limited||嘉航貨運(香港)有限公司|
Congrats to below new RAs
|RA32087||United World Logistics (HK) Limited||聯世物流(香港)有限公司|
|RA32099||EMPOWER SCM LIMITED||邦盛供應鏈管理有限公司|
|RA32104||SIU LUN LOGISTICS LIMITED||兆倫物流有限公司|
|RA32116||NAF Pharma Logistics Limited||擎天醫藥冷鏈物流有限公司|
|RA32128||Maersk Logistics Warehousing China Company Limited||–|
|RA32130||HENTRANS AIR LIMITED||金聯空運有限公司|
|RA32142||ZTO Star Union Global Company Limited||中通星聯國際有限公司|
|RA32166||HK Worldtech Supply Chain Management Services Limited||香港沃德太客供應鏈管理服務有限公司|
|RA32178||Worldex Links Logistics (HK) Limited||全球聯通(香港)有限公司|
|RA32180||BILI EXPRESS LIMITED||博毅國際物流有限公司|
For full list of active RA please go to Regulated Agents List. If you are going to start up a new RA, please go to RA Application Service page. To maintain your Regulated Agent status, you should:
- Ensure your contact details (Email, telephone, registered address) is up-to-date
- Familiar with and follow the Handling Procedures for the Regulated Agent Regime (RAR)
- Collect, read, implement and file CAD’s notice to Regulated Agents
- Keep your Regulated Agent Security Program up-to-day and filed to CAD
- Implement recruitment procedure
- Renew Staff certificate on time (RAR Training / DGR Training / DGA Training / Security Awareness Training) (including contractor, warehouse and transportation staff)
- Implement sufficient (SCAR process) screen, clarify, approve and reject on inter-regulated agent management
- Perform Quality Control Program (QCP)
- Conduct regular self-assessment (at least once every two years)
- Maintain records
- Cooperate with CAD on announced and unannounced inspection
Disclaimer for New listed RA 20220207
- The information contained in New Listed RA 20220207 is for general information purposes only. The agent status is sourced from www.cad.gov.hk and analyzed by Alliance Knowledge Management Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this New Listed RA 20220207 .
- Through this New Listed RA 20220207 you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Alliance Knowledge Management Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Alliance Knowledge Management Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.