New Listed RA 20191018
Congratulations to following agent to become new listed RA.
|RA30481||Worldwide Air-Sea Cargo Limited||駿業國際貨運有限公司|
|RA30493||Impetus Global Logistics Company Limited||原動力國際物流有限公司|
|RA30508||Rongi HK Limited||鎔基香港有限公司|
|RA30510||Huawei Logistics Limited||華為物流有限公司|
|RA30522||Legend Logistics Group Limited||勵捷國際物流有限公司|
For full list of active RA please go to Regulated Agents List. If you are going to start up a new RA, please go to RA Application Service page. To maintain your Regulated Agent status, you should:
- Ensure your contact details (Email, telephone, registered address) is up-to-date
- Familiar with and follow the Handling Procedures for the Regulated Agent Regime (RAR)
- Collect, read, implement and file CAD’s notice to Regulated Agents
- Keep your Regulated Agent Security Program up-to-day and filed to CAD
- Implement recruitment procedure
- Renew Staff certificate on time (RAR Training / DGR Training / DGA Training / Security Awareness Training) (including contractor, warehouse and transportation staff)
- Implement sufficient (SCAR process) screen, clarify, approve and reject on Known Consignor / Account Consignor management
- Implement sufficient (SCAR process) screen, clarify, approve and reject on inter-regulated agent management
- Perform Quality Control Program (QCP)
- Conduct regular self-assessment (at least once every two years)
- Maintain records
- Cooperate with CAD on announced and unannounced inspection
Disclaimer for New listed RA 20191018:
- The information contained in New Listed RA 20191018 is for general information purposes only. The agent status is sourced from www.cad.gov.hk and analyzed by Alliance Knowledge Management Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this New Listed RA 20191018.
- Through this New Listed RA 20191018 you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Alliance Knowledge Management Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Alliance Knowledge Management Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.